Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hp Touchpad Keyboard Review



The Hp Touchpad keyboard arrived at my house today, I unboxed it, and Voila! it worked right out of the box on my ipad and on my acer Iconia a100! all I did was turn on bluetooth, and then turn on the keyboard, and it was found right away.  

Design 
The Touchpad keyboard has a very nice feel and look to it. From the sub pound weight of it, to the thin and light frame, and to the spacious chiclet style keys and the volume/media buttons that work fine on both tablets. 


Function
This keyboard works great with both tablets, although there are a few buttons that dont work, as some are WebOs specific. Such as the brightness + and - keys, and next/previous keys, the play key is the only key(of the next/pause/previous buttons) that worked on my android tablet. 


Cost 
This keyboard is a nice cheaper alternative to the $50 bluetooth keyboard built by acer, or, the logitech android keyboard for $60. This ones on amazon for 31-39 dollars. Its a great bargain.


Conclusion 
The HP Touchpad Keyboard is a great deal for anyone who owns a ipad or android 3.0 tablet and is looking for a cheap, but good keyboard. At its current price, this Item is definitely a steal!


Side Note:This Review was written entirely on the Hp Touchpad Keyboard from my acer Iconia a100!

No comments:

Post a Comment